SWMWIRESBPOV11

Discussion of Star Wars Minute episodes, past and present
babu_f—k

SWMWIRESBPOV11

Post by babu_f—k »

@PeteTheRetailer, we just registered a car in NYC about two weeks ago, and our plate number starts with KHD.

Also, I am definitely a millenial who listened to "We Didn't Start the Fire" for years before understanding that it was chronological. But I also had several of middle/high school teachers who tried to be cool by assigning it as mandatory listening in class.
stevejrogers

Re: SWMWIRESBPOV11

Post by stevejrogers »

babu_f—k wrote: February 21st, 2021, 8:00 am @PeteTheRetailer, we just registered a car in NYC about two weeks ago, and our plate number starts with KHD.

Also, I am definitely a millenial who listened to "We Didn't Start the Fire" for years before understanding that it was chronological. But I also had several of middle/high school teachers who tried to be cool by assigning it as mandatory listening in class.
I wonder songs are big among the “I was today old when I found out...” about things that are easily researched today (lyric searches and interpretations, etc) crowd

Let’s see, I can see someone not really caring beyond “intriguing imageries” with “American Pie.”

I guess you can go through life not caring that there are, supposedly anyway, real people behind songs like “You’re So Vain” and “You Oughta Know.”
PeteTheRetailer

Re: SWMWIRESBPOV11

Post by PeteTheRetailer »

babu_f—k wrote: February 21st, 2021, 8:00 am @PeteTheRetailer, we just registered a car in NYC about two weeks ago, and our plate number starts with KHD.
Man, things have changed so much since we left!