Rogue One Minute 134: Starting Over

Discussion of Star Wars Minute episodes, past and present
nashville

Rogue One Minute 134: Starting Over

Post by nashville »

Pete and Alex close out of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
nashville

Re: Rogue One Minute 134: Starting Over

Post by nashville »

Thanks so much, Pete and Alex, and all of the guests, and anyone else who helped make this season happen.

And as for the idea of going back and doing the original trilogy... I kind of love the idea. The next 3 movies are TLJ, Solo, and RoS. When I think about waking up and seeing a new podcast in my feed, I know I would be much happier if it was about Star Wars, Empire, or ROTJ than any of those.
No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders

Post by No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders »

Hi fellas,

Thanks for another great season of SWM! You guys, as always, added another level of enjoyment to my understanding of the movie. I also thought you struck a nice balance this season between new guests and returning champions. I'm very much looking forward to your TLJ season coming this fall. Sure to be an explosive season. Also looking forward to the Bond hiatus episodes. I'm trying to find a good way to watch the Bond movies prior to each week's episode.
stormshadowrocks

Post by stormshadowrocks »

Great season, really looking forward to the Bond hiatus shows. Maybe some Ian Fleming appearances on an ep or 2?
stormshadowrocks

Post by stormshadowrocks »

No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders wrote: May 21st, 2020, 11:50 am ... Also looking forward to the Bond hiatus episodes. I'm trying to find a good way to watch the Bond movies prior to each week's episode.
If you have Netflix all the Bronson ones are there. other wise you can rent on demand or on amazon prime.
AA5245

Post by AA5245 »

Final episode- always a sad day.
No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders

Post by No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders »

stormshadowrocks wrote: May 21st, 2020, 2:59 pm
No, YOUR parents are filthy junk traders wrote: May 21st, 2020, 11:50 am ... Also looking forward to the Bond hiatus episodes. I'm trying to find a good way to watch the Bond movies prior to each week's episode.
If you have Netflix all the Bronson ones are there. other wise you can rent on demand or on amazon prime.
Oh great! I do. Good to know. Thanks.
Khailovesthispodcast

Post by Khailovesthispodcast »

AA5245 wrote: May 21st, 2020, 5:24 pm Final episode- always a sad day.
For me, the saddest day is the day after the final episode, when I wake up and there are no new episodes in my feed, and it finally sinks in that the long hiatus has begun.
"If only there was a place to talk about Star Wars Minute that wasn't on Facebook. Oh! Hello there."
Glenston

Post by Glenston »

Another fantastic season, thanks as always to Alex, Pete and all of their guest commentators. I kind of love the idea of them starting over with the original trilogy but I’m more excited to hear their thoughts on The Last Jedi considering just how much debate there was around it. I have no idea if Pete and Alex are fans of it or not but I already can’t wait to hear them talking about Adrian Edmondson in the first week of episodes.😀
Ceridwen

Post by Ceridwen »

Hi friends! With everything going on in the world I needed to step away from all of Star Wars fandom for a little bit, even Star Wars Minute unfortunately, cuz even the good was just reminding me of the negative.

But I'm ok, and coming out of my shell again, and while we're on hiatus? I am "starting over" like the title of the thread, and went back to the very beginning of the podcast.

And I just want to say thank you again to Pete and Alex for the many years you've put into the show.