Future New Guest Ideas

Hello there!
stevejrogers

Future New Guest Ideas

Post by stevejrogers »

I’ll reiterate some of my suggestions if podcasters whom have, or had in the past done Star Wars podcasts

Scott Gardner and/or Chris Honeywell of Two True Freaks: Star Wars Mondays Monthly

Scott Ryfun of My Star Wars Story

Joshua Lapin-Bertone of Marvel Star Wars

Jon M. Wilson...I forget the title but its a pod about the old EU books from a newbie’s POV after the “Great Purge From Cannon”

Steve Glosson of Geek Out Loud and various Starkville House of El shows

Ryan Daly of Give Me Those Star Wars

Trentus Magnus of Trentus Magnus Punches Reality

Andy Leyland of various Two True Freaks network shows, not sure if he’s hosted a Star Wars specific show, but a good get for a British guest

And I have a new addition, LA based stand-up comic Eddie Pence of The Ramble podcast that touches on Star Wars often.
Khailovesthispodcast

Re: Future New Guest Ideas

Post by Khailovesthispodcast »

Khai Button, PhD - professional paleontologist and moderator on the Star Wars Minute Wiki. I hear that guy loves this podcast :D
"If only there was a place to talk about Star Wars Minute that wasn't on Facebook. Oh! Hello there."
stevejrogers

Post by stevejrogers »

Khailovesthispodcast wrote: December 15th, 2019, 12:33 pm Khai Button, PhD - professional paleontologist and moderator on the Star Wars Minute Wiki. I hear that guy loves this podcast :D
Where is the Like or Love button!? 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉👍🏻
Chris Skywalker

Post by Chris Skywalker »

Lobot
chris skywalker i the son of luke skywalker that i made up when i would play star wars with my luke skylwaler lightsaber that my brother sat on a broke the blade so it didn't close so good after awhile.
Khailovesthispodcast

Post by Khailovesthispodcast »

stevejrogers wrote: December 15th, 2019, 5:19 pm
Khailovesthispodcast wrote: December 15th, 2019, 12:33 pm Khai Button, PhD - professional paleontologist and moderator on the Star Wars Minute Wiki. I hear that guy loves this podcast :D
Where is the Like or Love button!? 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉👍🏻
In all honesty though, it would be a dream come true to guest on the show. I've previously appeared on the Jurassic Park Minute and on Ryan Haupt's podcast Science... Sort of and I really enjoyed the experience. Also, one time on the Facebook group Ella put my name forward as someone she'd like to have on the show, which pretty much made my whole day.
"If only there was a place to talk about Star Wars Minute that wasn't on Facebook. Oh! Hello there."
Boushhdag

Post by Boushhdag »

Adam Buxton would be awesome. Him and his comedy wife, Joe Cornish, were doing great Star Wars skits with action figures YEARS before Robot Chicken on the Adam & Joe Show (“Special brew?!”)

His podcast is great, he’d be the first Brit on SWM (is that right?) and would probably bring a jingle :D
AustinPrior

Post by AustinPrior »

I will wholeheartedly second you on that Adam Buxton suggestion. He'd be a very good match for Pete'n'Alex. Now that you say it, why haven't there been any brits on the 'cast (that's coolspeak for podcast which is internet speak for radio show)?